This part of the site features me reviewing some of the retro games I own for such computers as the Commodore 64, Commodore Amiga, Commodore 16 / Plus 4 and the Atari 8-bit line as well as reviews of games I own for the Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo, Sega Megadrive and NEC TurboGrafx-16 / PC-Engine.
Above: part of my retro computer & console collection.
Next to this, there will be articles about a variety of retro computing subjects such as the console/computer wars, comparisons between versions of games and general musings about my retro computer hobby.
- Modern Classics Part 4, featuring Powerglove and Powerglove Reloaded
- Retro Review: Golden Axe, for the Sega Mega Drive!
- Rose Tinted Glasses: looking at the problems of wearing Rose Tinted Glasses
- Modern Classics Part 3, featuring Assembloids and Get Em DX
- Modern Classics Part 2, featuring Guns 'n' Ghosts and Joe Gunn
- Modern Classics Part 1, featuring Edge Grinder, Knight 'n' Grail and Prince of Persia
- Retro Computing in 2014: looking into emulation, FPGA systems and upgrading original retro computers.
- Retro Review: Rod-Land, for the Commodore Amiga!
- Retro Review: Super R-Type, for the Super Nintendo!
- Retro Review: Cratermaze, for the TurboGrafx-16 / PC Engine!